Summit Management Ltd provides a high quality service offering due to the depth and breadth of experience and expertise within the company. Our approach provides all stakeholders with a high degree of comfort knowing that there is a very competent team involved with the necessary dedication and commitment.
Our services include:
- Directorship services to a broad range of structures including funds, private equity and venture capital structures, management companies and structured finance vehicles;
- Commodity pool operator services and associated filings;
- Board support services including preparation of agenda, board packs and minutes;
- FATCA and CRS support including FATCA delegate and Principal Point of Contact registration and associated reporting;
- Registered office services and associated filings;
- Physical presence services;
- Liquidation services;
- Accounting services including the preparation of financial statements; and
- Notary services.
Summit Management Limited was established in 2009, is licensed by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority and is focused on the provision of independent directorship and support services to the alternative funds industry.
Summit is led by a management team with considerable experience and expertise and are highly respected for delivering an efficient level of service. Our global client base is equally well respected and range from some of the largest financial institutions in the world to specialist boutique providers, a number of whom the management team have maintained relationships with for over two decades.
We are relationship focused, working in a collaborate manner to provide an exceptional level of service. The management team has on average over 20 years’ relevant experience and each team member is a registered director with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority