Summit Management Ltd delivers a high quality service offering due to the depth and breadth of our experience and expertise. Our approach provides all stakeholders with a high degree of comfort knowing that there is a highly competent team involved with the necessary dedication and commitment.
Our services include:
- Directorship services to a broad range of structures including funds, private equity and venture capital structures, management companies and structured finance vehicles;
- Commodity pool operator services and associated filings;
- Board support services including preparation of agenda, board packs and minutes;
- FATCA and CRS support including FATCA delegate and Principal Point of Contact registration and associated reporting;
- Registered office services and associated filings;
- Physical presence services;
- Liquidation services;
- Accounting services including the preparation of financial statements; and
- Notary services.
About John Cullinane in Cayman Islands
John Cullinane is a director and co-founder of Summit Management Ltd and a Cayman Islands resident.
John has over two decades of experience in the establishment and administration of Jersey, BVI and Cayman Islands investment funds. He also has significant experience acting as a director of hedge funds, fund of funds, real estate funds and private equity fund structures. Previously John was a director of Walkers SPV Limited between 2001 and 2008, and served as a manager in the Corporate Services department of Deutsche Bank in the Cayman Islands between 1997 and 2001. Prior to that John worked for the fund administration groups of Deutsche Bank and Ernst & Young in Jersey, Channel Islands. Read more about John Cullinane…